Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Rural Police Bayonet by Alcoso

Article about: Hello. Today I received a rural police bayonet. I looked and compared many bayonets and finally decided to buy this example. I think this example is generally good, but it has some flaws. Th

?

Default Rural Police Bayonet by Alcoso

Hello. Today I received a rural police bayonet. I looked and compared many bayonets and finally decided to buy this example. I think this example is generally good, but it has some flaws. The scabbard and hanger should be light brown, probably treated with some leather preparations and the blade is highly polished. I think the rest of the details are correct and the bayonet looks good. I may have missed something. Please give me your opinion. Rural Police Bayonet by AlcosoRural Police Bayonet by AlcosoRural Police Bayonet by AlcosoRural Police Bayonet by AlcosoRural Police Bayonet by AlcosoRural Police Bayonet by AlcosoRural Police Bayonet by AlcosoRural Police Bayonet by AlcosoRural Police Bayonet by AlcosoThanks Georgi.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rural Police Bayonet by Alcoso
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Will wait for the edges weapons experts to opine. But my question is if you were researching it and we're not sure, why didn't you post it before you purchased it?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Looks like classical shortage done in late 30ies, by Landjägerei Schleswig district i would expect same unit stamp on scabbard, on pictures it looks like black leather, but it could be done by lights, as normally dark brown leather scabbard should be on Landjägerei pieces. Frog looks ok to me, i dont see any problems.

Looks good. Weapon number 337 is on the back of scabbard as well, a bit hard to see. Command District III.

?

Hello MAP. After examining it, I liked this bayonet. I noticed the shortcomings I wrote about after I received the bayonet. When discussing items in other sections of the forum, I missed two deals with nice TR items because it turned out that the seller is a member of the forum and the one who had to give an opinion is also a seller. The seller of this bayonet is also a member of the forum. The risk was not very big because this seller enjoys a good name in the forum and if there is a problem the item can be returned.

?

Here is another picture showing the color of the scabbard. From your comments, I understand that the color of the scabbard is correct, there is also a marking that matches the marking of the cross guard. The photo also shows that the color of the frog is black, which was described by the seller. However, I liked the bayonet and decided to buy it.
    Thanks Georgi.Rural Police Bayonet by Alcoso

?

On this last photo is visible the leather is dark brown as it should be. Black looks the frog, which would be not correct then for Landjägerei.
    Photos should be taken on one color background on natur light wout sunny light and wout flashlights.

?

The picture was taken in the evening. It will probably be better in daylight, but I didn't have time during the day. I took several pictures and this one was the best. The photos were taken with GSM.

Thanks Georgi.

Well Done Georgi
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill