Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WKC Police Bayonet. Any input? Quality? Etc.

Article about: To me the frog looks a bit new and the bayonet looks a bit polished, along with the scabbard. But the price isn't too objectionable.

Default WKC Police Bayonet. Any input? Quality? Etc.

WKC Police Bayonet.  Any input?  Quality? Etc.WKC Police Bayonet.  Any input?  Quality? Etc.WKC Police Bayonet.  Any input?  Quality? Etc.WKC Police Bayonet.  Any input?  Quality? Etc.WKC Police Bayonet.  Any input?  Quality? Etc.WKC Police Bayonet.  Any input?  Quality? Etc.WKC Police Bayonet.  Any input?  Quality? Etc.WKC Police Bayonet.  Any input?  Quality? Etc.WKC Police Bayonet.  Any input?  Quality? Etc.WKC Police Bayonet.  Any input?  Quality? Etc.WKC Police Bayonet.  Any input?  Quality? Etc.
    To me the frog looks a bit new and the bayonet looks a bit polished, along with the scabbard. But the price isn't too objectionable. I meant WKC
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WKC Police Bayonet.  Any input?  Quality? Etc.   WKC Police Bayonet.  Any input?  Quality? Etc.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WKC Police Bayonet.  Any input?  Quality? Etc.
    P
    Many

A nice original Polizei bayonet. It's always good to find a slotted hilt & matching numbers. The frog does look a bit large for a Polizei bayonet & the leather is a bit newish looking. If the price is right, don't let the frog turn you off.

Thanks Billy. She's looking for about $575 for the bayonet and a whermacht field utensil kit thrown in. I may go for it as I don't currently have either at this point.

That's a nice looking W.K & C. Weimar republic era made Polizei bayonet. No photos of the blade but we assume it has been shortened to 13 inches. Actually the frog is an early type, but may be military. Purchase price, given this is matching codes, is good I would think.

Schutzpolizei Oppeln

Very nice police Bayonet...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

?

Nice looking fellow with matching numbers!

Ger

?

Looks like a nice shortage, frog is probably for S84/98 service bayonet. b.r.Andy

WKC Police Bayonet.  Any input?  Quality? Etc.WKC Police Bayonet.  Any input?  Quality? Etc.
    I never really found out which city this would be from. OP. II. 166 on handle. I imagine Oppenheim. I may sell but not sure if I would post here or in the classifieds. Thanks again.

?

Op means a Oppeln district, Schutzpolizei Oppeln, II. district/Hundertschaft weapon nr.166.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast