Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help with Soviet Flag

Article about: I have the opportunity to buy this Soviet flag for cheap and it looks quite old but I couldn't determine exactly when it was from. It seems to be a vertical banner that was cut down to a mor

?

Default Help with Soviet Flag

I have the opportunity to buy this Soviet flag for cheap and it looks quite old but I couldn't determine exactly when it was from. It seems to be a vertical banner that was cut down to a more normal size. It's 45 inches wide and 20 inches tall and the hammer and sickle is sewn on. Any help appreciated.
    Help with Soviet Flag
    Help with Soviet Flag

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with Soviet Flag
    P
    Many

Maybe some close ups of the fabric and the sewing?? How can anyone confirm authenticity on just both pics above??

?

Apologies, it's my first time posting. I'll post more detailed pictures when I can. Sorry.

Your flag does indeed look like it was part of a larger flag. As you write yourself, probably from a vertical flag banner.
    Soviet flags are difficult to date and much has been written about them on this forum. Maybe these topics are interesting for you;
    Soviet Flag and Original WW2 Soviet Flag?

?

Thank you. I will check out those threads. I was unsure of what to take pictures of exactly so I took these 2 pictures. If more are needed tell me and I will post them.
    Help with Soviet Flag
    Help with Soviet Flag

?

Can anyone provide anything with the additional pictures I posted? If they also aren't good enough I will get better ones as soon as possible.