Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My soviet banner

Article about: It's a combat banner, very good quality. The Red Banner consists of a double-sided panel, a pole and a cord with tassels. The cloth of the banner is rectangular, dimensions: length -145 cm,

Default My soviet banner

It's a combat banner, very good quality.

The Red Banner consists of a double-sided panel, a pole and a cord with tassels.

The cloth of the banner is rectangular, dimensions: length -145 cm, width -115 cm, made of double-folded red silk faia and trimmed along the edge on three sides with golden silk fringe.

A hammer and sickle made of colored silk are sewn on one side of the cloth in the center, measuring 36 cm in height. The slogan is embroidered in golden silk:"For our Soviet Motherland". The height of the letters of the inscription is 7.5 cm.

On the other side of the panel in the center there is an appliqué: a five-pointed star made of burgundy silk with embroidery in golden silk along the edges and colored silk in the form of rays - on the surface of the star, which has a size between the opposite peaks of 56 cm.Under the star, the number and name of the military unit are embroidered in golden silk ... The size of the digits in height is 10 cm. The size of the letters of the inscription is 7.5 cm.

My soviet banner

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My soviet banner
    P
    Many

?

Hallo,
    varry nice, have you a pic from the outher side?