Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Unknown Soviet banner flag

Article about: Hi. I need this banner translated and also the badges and what they there. Thanks can send more photos if needed

?

These things can be deceiving! The printing of the text and symbols can make these things seem newer than they are. I have a 'Proleteriat of the World Unite!' banner (with crest) that is printed with gold, silver and black from the 1930s. Sadly in storage. Regardless of when the transitional banners were captured in statutes, I've read that the tradition began in 1945.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown Soviet banner flag
    P
    Many

?

Hi. It’s very old burn marks rips crusty fabric. It must be original and the badges there I need to know some stuff about them just from the photos I provided

The badges are remembrance badges, youth organisation badges etc. From these crappy pics it is hard but try to google "Soviet badges" and you will find most yourself already. Most of these are all very cheap on Ebay as well so there you can also search and recognise these yourself. Much easier than us guessing from these pics.

?

Hello, the flag appears to be post 1956 as it has 15 ribbons on the crest. While i don't recognize most of the badges, i can tell you that medal is most likely Hungarian.

?

After 1956? So is this still used for its same purpose? By 15 ribbons on the crest what do you mean by that? Never had experience with flags

Google Soviet crest and wikipedia will explain in detail with several examples the differences.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2