Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

2 Flak Trumpet Banenrs from the same unit

Article about: I recently had the opportunity to photograph my Flak Regiment 26 trumpet banner with another one from the same unit, as I think to get two from the exact unit is a fairly rare chance these d

Default 2 Flak Trumpet Banenrs from the same unit

I recently had the opportunity to photograph my Flak Regiment 26 trumpet banner with another one from the same
    unit, as I think to get two from the exact unit is a fairly rare chance these days. The other banner belongs to a friend
    of mine here in Melbourne, so I did these photos a couple of days back.

The banners were originally brought back by a British soldier in 1945, who found them in Bremen, and he brought four
    back with him, and his family sold the four of them to Helmut Weitze in 1990, I was fortunate enough to be able to
    obtain one, and my friend has one of them too. I don't know where the other two wound up, but they were also sold
    by Weitze in Germany.

The I./Flak Regiment 26 banners....

-Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 Flak Trumpet Banenrs from the same unit   2 Flak Trumpet Banenrs from the same unit  

2 Flak Trumpet Banenrs from the same unit   2 Flak Trumpet Banenrs from the same unit  

2 Flak Trumpet Banenrs from the same unit   2 Flak Trumpet Banenrs from the same unit  

Attached Images Attached Images 2 Flak Trumpet Banenrs from the same unit  2 Flak Trumpet Banenrs from the same unit 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 Flak Trumpet Banenrs from the same unit
    P
    Many

Top shelf examples of the type of workmanship that was available in the period.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks Bob, I have a nicely marked Flak visor to the same unit too....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 Flak Trumpet Banenrs from the same unit   2 Flak Trumpet Banenrs from the same unit  

A couple more photos....