Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

3 layer Swastika podium banner LARGE

Article about: I have posted this before, this is a very early made 3 layer Swastika podium banner. I have researched them and there seems to be tons of them(smaller versions)... and ironically podium bann

?

Default 3 layer Swastika podium banner LARGE

I have posted this before, this is a very early made 3 layer Swastika podium banner. I have researched them and there seems to be tons of them(smaller versions)... and ironically podium banners were really used mostly on windows of apartments.They come in 2 shapes and many sizes. I also think that there was real versions of a podium banner like mine... and mine is not a small banner. It is at least 6 feet X 3 feet. Anyone familiar with any early versions or larger sizes? Anyone seen any like mine? Any thoughts on this is a welcoming discussion...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3 layer Swastika podium banner LARGE   3 layer Swastika podium banner LARGE  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 3 layer Swastika podium banner LARGE
    P
    Many

?

To go out on a limb I would say a political wall banner...
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

That is reasonable, I have pondered that too... I was told this came out of Berchtesgaden.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3 layer Swastika podium banner LARGE   3 layer Swastika podium banner LARGE  

3 layer Swastika podium banner LARGE   3 layer Swastika podium banner LARGE  

?

Nice piece... Remember.. The item before the story.. !! G

I agree it is a wall banner. The source of aquisition is maybe yes and maybe no. The value is in the item itself.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thanks again for your response Bob!! G

?

True, the story is always a story...supposed story...

?

BTW that is a great looking banner... it appears to be a latter version w/out 3 layer swastika... what I do like about my banner is in fact a 3 layer swastika indicating early version( 1933 or earlier? or when did this 3 layer stop?) and the quality. It has a #28 stitched in... and no other markings. I debated what the #28 means... because I haven't seen any other flags marked that way... let alone seen another banner like this one. #28 could be, maker? Unit? Maybe a region number(like some SA daggers), Orts gruppe? I also would like to think that maybe it stood for the year? If so it would mean a very early banner if it was 1928... it is a very early pattern style? I think? Ideas on that? If not 1928, what time-frame would this kind be? When did the 3 layers styles stop?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3 layer Swastika podium banner LARGE  

?

Also, it appears most of the smaller ones are for windows? Window banners? The is very little photo documentation... on these banners?