Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Anyone know much about the flag originality and what the stamp me on the flag. Thanks

Article about: Hello can anyone tell me what the stamp on the flag means and if everything is real please.

?

Default Anyone know much about the flag originality and what the stamp me on the flag. Thanks

Hello can anyone tell me what the stamp on the flag means and if everything is real please.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone know much about the flag originality and what the stamp me on the flag. Thanks   Anyone know much about the flag originality and what the stamp me on the flag. Thanks  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Anyone know much about the flag originality and what the stamp me on the flag. Thanks
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Closer photos of the stitching and the roundel might help the members here who have experience with flags. (It is actually a banner and not a flag). I'm not seeing any immediate red flags but will defer to others with more experience

Horrem is a district in Koln (Cologne) and the stamp appears to be a property mark for the Mayors office (or something loosely translated to that as I'm not even remotely fluent )
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)