Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Artillery Battalion Standarte - Mounted (Swallowtail)

Article about: I recently purchased this artillery Standarte and thought I would share photos. This is my first silk embroidered third right (Flag). I have quite a few navy flags and they are all printed v

Default Artillery Battalion Standarte - Mounted (Swallowtail)

I recently purchased this artillery Standarte and thought I would share photos. This is my first silk embroidered third reich (Flag). I have quite a few navy flags and they are all printed versions. The striking contrast of the embroidery on this flag is amazing. I am used to American unit Flags, and they have striking silk embroidery as well, however, the metallic thread embroidery on this artillery flag is absolutely stunning.

(I’m not sure why some of the photos loaded sideways…..perhaps a moderator can fix those?)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Artillery Battalion Standarte - Mounted (Swallowtail)   Artillery Battalion Standarte - Mounted (Swallowtail)  

Artillery Battalion Standarte - Mounted (Swallowtail)   Artillery Battalion Standarte - Mounted (Swallowtail)  

Artillery Battalion Standarte - Mounted (Swallowtail)   Artillery Battalion Standarte - Mounted (Swallowtail)  

Last edited by tdurbinmas; 03-18-2024 at 05:24 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Artillery Battalion Standarte - Mounted (Swallowtail)
    P
    Many

?

Hello, very nice flag, I like it!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Regards,
    Peeloo

Really nice!

Regards
    Santi

Spectacular....

In Russian museums....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Artillery Battalion Standarte - Mounted (Swallowtail)   Artillery Battalion Standarte - Mounted (Swallowtail)