Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Assistance with single sided NSDAP Pennant

Article about: Gentlemen, this larger odd looking pennant was also given to me, I am suspicious of the numerous stamps along the border trying to make it look authentic. I would appreciate your review and

Default Assistance with single sided NSDAP Pennant

Gentlemen, this larger odd looking pennant was also given to me, I am suspicious of the numerous stamps along the border trying to make it look authentic. I would appreciate your review and thoughts white
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with single sided NSDAP Pennant   Assistance with single sided NSDAP Pennant  

Assistance with single sided NSDAP Pennant   Assistance with single sided NSDAP Pennant  

Assistance with single sided NSDAP Pennant   Assistance with single sided NSDAP Pennant  

Assistance with single sided NSDAP Pennant  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with single sided NSDAP Pennant
    P
    Many

It is not something I would own. Markings look bogus to me.
    John

The more stamps the better...NOT. If that was a real SS item it would look nothing like the construction seen.

It seems the chronic reproducers favor this designation:
    SS-Lazarett Berlin

?

I agree material's are sloppy, swaz and stitches sloppy and too many stampings. Not for me.

MAP
    ?

Trust your instincts on this one
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

It's a fake for sure. The ink stamps reveal everything. What does an SS hospital in Berlin have to do with the Wehrmacht High Command and the Wehrmacht Weapons Office!?

As above mentioned, it is a fake. Stamps are dead giveaway
    -TJ-