Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

DAF Honor Flag

Article about: First of all this is not my flag, it belongs to someone else who is selling it... and this is all the pics available. DAF honor flag. 9ft x 7ft. The reason I am posting it is for authenticit

?

Default DAF Honor Flag

First of all this is not my flag, it belongs to someone else who is selling it... and this is all the pics available. DAF honor flag. 9ft x 7ft. The reason I am posting it is for authenticity and education... is it original or a modern remake. Have several people say it is good and others say..."Not genuine, Wrong material, wrong thread (white on yellow )This was made for movies, and was offered on that weird site Manions Auction House... Please educate me... I personally am not interested in this flag...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAF Honor Flag   DAF Honor Flag  

Attached Images Attached Images DAF Honor Flag  DAF Honor Flag  DAF Honor Flag 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAF Honor Flag
    P
    Many

Originals do have a golden symbol and frings. I do not know
    for what purpose the shown flag is being used. If it is an
    original one, which I doubt! It is not a "golden" flag,
    known as a flag for a NS-Musterbetrieb.

DAF Honor Flag

?

Ok, so they would have golden fringes... as shown. With no other variants... I assume? Thanks

I bought one off Ebay years ago from the son of the vet who took it. To my surprise, he had another one which I bought for the same price. His father had taken them out of a DAF meeting hall. Both had the gold fringe
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Hello,
    I don't have the book available at the present moment but I thought that in the the book "Labor organizations of the Reich" by Angolia that it said there was an officially presented Model factory flag made out of silk with fringe but that it was also possible to buy for outside use a flag made out of sail cloth could be ordered in any size needed and flown outside. Perhaps this would be the type that is shown in this thread
    Duzig(Bill)