Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early SA Sturmfahne St 234

Article about: An interesting early SA Sturmfahne from Group Hessen that has a Tradition Corner Patch from a neighboring Group Bayrische Ostmark. Apparently, the Sturm/Standarte was located in a town on th

pjm
    ?

Default Early SA Sturmfahne St 234

An interesting early SA Sturmfahne from Group Hessen that has a Tradition Corner Patch from a neighboring Group Bayrische Ostmark. Apparently, the Sturm/Standarte was located in a town on the border of one group and tranfered into the other and back again at some time.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early SA Sturmfahne St 234  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early SA Sturmfahne St 234
    P
    Many

pjm
    ?

Default Re: Early SA Sturmfahne St 234

also had this Sturmfahne from the same Standarte
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early SA Sturmfahne St 234  

In my opinion the cornerpatch of Standarte 167 is Gausturm Hessen wich for a short period have light-blue tabs. This Standarte was from Hofgeismar, a small city near Kassel, and received their DE-Standarte at the RPT'34 'Kassel-Land'

Another top find!

pjm
    ?

That makes sense. Thanks Laurens.

I like this one because it uses the full size corner patches rather than the small embroidered Sturm designations apparently made regulation later.

Thumbs up Re: Early SA Sturmfahne St 234

Yes, it's a great flag!

Paul-
    Another great flag. My Ehrensturmfahne "Wilhelm Decker" also has an early corner patch matching their first pattern collar tab pattern of brown with green numerals
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Superb Flag Bob!!
    The patch with the green numeral is from the SA Gruppe Nord. The name 'Wilhelm Decker' was given in 1932 when it was a part of that Gruppe. Gruppe Nord become Gruppe Nordsee.

?

Here is a kissing cousin...my SA Sturm 5/ Standarte 234 and Sturm 21/ Standarte 234 is from Bebra (Gruppe Hessen)

I t has the early multi layer Swastika...

Early SA Sturmfahne St 234Early SA Sturmfahne St 234Early SA Sturmfahne St 234Early SA Sturmfahne St 234Early SA Sturmfahne St 234Here is a kissing cousin...my SA Sturm 5/ Standarte 234 and Sturm 21/ Standarte 234 is from Bebra (Gruppe Hessen)