Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Flag or Banner?

Article about: I’m having a hard time deciding which one to get. I will just be displaying it on my wall with my other WWII stuff. I’m deciding between these two right now. Can you guys help me decide

Default Flag or Banner?

I’m having a hard time deciding which one to get. I will just be displaying it on my wall with my other WWII stuff. I’m deciding between these two right now. Can you guys help me decide which one to get? And do these look 100% authentic?

Banner
    Flag or Banner?Flag or Banner?Flag or Banner?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flag or Banner?
    P
    Many

Here is the flag

Flag or Banner?Flag or Banner?Flag or Banner?

Can you take some close up photos of the roundel and swastika as well as the stitching patterns on both flag and banner..

At first glance I like the banner in the first few photos, but I want to see better and clearer pictures before I say for sure.

The second flag to me just does not look right. It may be that it is not spread out but the roundel in the center looks to be off as well as the swastika. Again it may be the wrinkles that are preventing the roundel from being completely circular which in turn makes the swastika lopsided and uneven. Also I would like to see the header on the hoist side of the flag to see if this is a true flag or if it may have been cut down.

Smitty

It’s hard to say about originality because you would need close ups that show the stitching and construction.

I will say that I don’t like the flag, this is because the roundel and swastika don’t look straight.

Sorry this doesn't really help.

Edit - Perfectly explained by Smitty.

The flag would be a no for me.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Willmore,,

I guess we were typing at the same time.. Great minds think alike..

Stay safe my friend..

Smitty

CBH
    ?

The second one shown is fake, the swastika is crooked.
    The first one, more photos required as stated above.

Hi Smitty,

Ha ha ha, yes, I was typing at the same time, but you definitely answered far more eloquently then I did.

Same to you Sir

Flag or Banner?Flag or Banner?

Appreciate everyone’s input so far. Sounds like the flag is a no go so I’ll upload some more of the Banner and see what you guys think of that.

Quote by GeorgeSPatton View Post

Appreciate everyone’s input so far. Sounds like the flag is a no go so I’ll upload some more of the Banner and see what you guys think of that.
    Just curious, why would you not have posted those photos with the others?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast