Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

flag/banner for review

Article about: I was asked to make an offer on this flag - how does it look and what do you think - The flag is 8 1/2 feet x 12 feet the center circle is 63 inches across. It appears the flag was hung from

Default flag/banner for review

I was asked to make an offer on this flag - how does it look and what do you think -
    The flag is 8 1/2 feet x 12 feet the center circle is 63 inches across.
    It appears the flag was hung from either a rope or a rod that was threaded through the top of the flag as there are some knotches along the top to help feed it through. The corners at the top are reinforced. The swastika is double sided and there are a few small holes in the red area. Seller told me it may have been removed off a building during the war.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture flag/banner for review   flag/banner for review  

flag/banner for review   flag/banner for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement flag/banner for review
    P
    Many

Default Re: flag/banner for review

I would offer between $200-$250...Hope you get it! The problem with these banners is that they are often simply too big to display...
    cheers, Glenn

Shes a big one. I agree with gleen on the pricing, thats about right for a banner of this size. Hopefully the seller doesnt think he has a gold mine... Good luck

Explain to the seller how hard it will be for you to display then offer him 150