Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Flak Schellenbaum Flagge, 14th Flak regt. I Abt.

Article about: And another that came from Bill Shea's collection, a lovely Flak example.... Bob

Default Flak Schellenbaum Flagge, 14th Flak regt. I Abt.

And another that came from Bill Shea's collection, a lovely Flak example....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flak Schellenbaum Flagge, 14th Flak regt.  I Abt.   Flak Schellenbaum Flagge, 14th Flak regt.  I Abt.  

Flak Schellenbaum Flagge, 14th Flak regt.  I Abt.   Flak Schellenbaum Flagge, 14th Flak regt.  I Abt.  

Flak Schellenbaum Flagge, 14th Flak regt.  I Abt.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flak Schellenbaum Flagge, 14th Flak regt.  I Abt.
    P
    Many

Bill had some shots done of this one too....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flak Schellenbaum Flagge, 14th Flak regt.  I Abt.   Flak Schellenbaum Flagge, 14th Flak regt.  I Abt.  

Flak Schellenbaum Flagge, 14th Flak regt.  I Abt.   Flak Schellenbaum Flagge, 14th Flak regt.  I Abt.  

This is the unit that the Flak Schellenbaum banner was associated with.....

Bob

1.Flak-regiment 14 Ludenscheid.

Formed 01-10-1936 with 5 batteries in Lüdenscheid .

In May 1940 the unit took part in the western campaign and supported the XI Army Corps.

In April 1941 the unit was under the staff of the 201 Flak-Regiment in the Balkans.

June 1941, the unit took part in the Russian campaign.

In July 1942 the unit was at Sevastopol (Ukraine)and September 1942 in northern Russia in the sixth Flak-Division.

In March 1943, the Division moved to France in Toulon with the 18 Flak-Regiment in the 13 Flak-Division.

From March 1944 the unit was under the staff of the 85 Flak-Regiment from the 5th Flak-Brigade.

In August 1944 the unit moved to southern France (Tarascon) under the staff of the 18 Flak-Regiment.

In September 1944 they entered the 5th air district under the 13 Flak-Division.

In 1945 the unit moved to the Elsass- and Upper Rhine area.

Adam S., sent me these shots associated with Flak Regiment 14....

Bob

I love the bullion work involved in the making of these flags....

Bob

Thanks for showing it! Outstanding.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

the workmanship is superb.

Thanks

Beautiful, what an amazing piece....
    Thanks for posting
    Cheers
    Nuno

?

That is class friend.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast