Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Found this flag recently, wondering if it is authentic

Article about: Hello and thanks for taking time to look at my post. I recently found this flag and to me it seems fairly old. I see that quite a few of examples on here have a specific manufacturer named o

Default Found this flag recently, wondering if it is authentic

Hello and thanks for taking time to look at my post. I recently found this flag and to me it seems fairly old. I see that quite a few of examples on here have a specific manufacturer named on the bunting as well as patches for reinforcement where the bunting meets the flag. This has neither of them. But the material is very fine and high quality and the stitching for the rope on the bunting seems to match the examples on this forum and eslewhere.

Any input would be appreciated
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Found this flag recently, wondering if it is authentic   Found this flag recently, wondering if it is authentic  

Found this flag recently, wondering if it is authentic   Found this flag recently, wondering if it is authentic  

Found this flag recently, wondering if it is authentic   Found this flag recently, wondering if it is authentic  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Found this flag recently, wondering if it is authentic
    P
    Many

Hi.
    Fake for me. Bad size.

Agreed, fake flag
    -TJ-

1970s Delta International Fake

Smitty