Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

German Flag

Article about: Hi, many thanks for allowing me to join. Just wondering if anyone can help? Just going through my late grandfathers war bits and pieces and came across this flag. The only thing I can find i

?

Default German Flag

Hi, many thanks for allowing me to join. Just wondering if anyone can help? Just going through my late grandfathers war bits and pieces and came across this flag. The only thing I can find is that it's a kriegsmarine flag? Just wondering if anyone could shed some light on what it is and maybe any history on it. Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Flag   German Flag  

German Flag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Flag
    P
    Many

Battle flag. Seems to be in unissued condition. Can we get close ups of the swastika and lines?

Good original. Not KM issue unless marked with the eagle M acceptance stamp.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks for the replies. I'll get close ups of the swastika and lines today. I can't feel any other makings so it looks like an unissued one. Just out interest, who would it have been issued to and where would it have been used? On a vehicle/building? Thanks

Not a vehicle flag, these were used on buildings.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!