Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Labor organization poletop

Article about: Hello, I picked up a not often seen poletop for the GDAO, an organization that was concerned with German workers who had become victims of an industrial injury or accident. Apparently the na

?

Default Labor organization poletop

Hello,
    I picked up a not often seen poletop for the GDAO, an organization that was concerned with German workers who had become victims of an industrial injury or accident. Apparently the name of this organization had changed a few times, first being named the NSAO for Nat. Soz. Reichsverband der Deutschen Arbeitsopfer (N.S. Association for Work Victims. Then it became the GAO or Gesamtverband Arbeitsopfer meaning the United Association of Work Victims. Then name changed to the GDAO, or Gesamtverband deutscher Arbeitsopfer meaning the United Association of German Work Victims. The last name change was to the DAOV or Deutsche Arbeitsopfer Versorgung or German Work Victims Welfare. This information came from info on another forum and with info from John Angolia and David Littlejohns book "Labor organizations of the Reich". First type of these I've had so any other info or comments welcome.
    thanks for looking
    Duzig(Bill)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Labor organization poletop  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Labor organization poletop
    P
    Many