Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My I have you opinion about these two flags?

Article about: Could you give me you opinion about these two flags, are they original or reproduction?

?

Default My I have you opinion about these two flags?

Could you give me you opinion about these two flags, are they original or reproduction?My I have you opinion about these two flags?My I have you opinion about these two flags?My I have you opinion about these two flags?My I have you opinion about these two flags?My I have you opinion about these two flags?My I have you opinion about these two flags?My I have you opinion about these two flags?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My I have you opinion about these two flags?
    P
    Many

Hi Twann, I'm afraid i don't like the RKF to many stamps for my liking, Also if you check around the forum there is a chart size guide for these flags. I don't believe they came in 80x150 , I reckon the NSDAP flag stands a chance, Regards Paul

Twan,

I agree with Paul..

First one is a 1960's 1970's Delta International reproduction..

Second flag may stand a good chance... The maker RANDEL was a flag maker... The tag: Fahnen u. Stickereien Randel Dusseldorf Kasernenstr.23 is darker than what I have seen but I believe it is good.

Ben Weed was a very knowledgeable flag person who is no longer with us, but I checked his database and images and confirm the maker..

Smitty

?

Gentlemen thank you for your reply, you remarks were very useful. Regards, Twan.