Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Nazi banner

Article about: Hello! I'am new in this site,but i must say this is best forum for WW2 Militaria collectors that there is! So i was interested that does anybody have nazi banner like these in he's collectio

Default Nazi banner

Hello! I'am new in this site,but i must say this is best forum for WW2 Militaria collectors that there is!

So i was interested that does anybody have nazi banner like these in he's collection?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi banner   Nazi banner  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi banner
    P
    Many

Default Re: Nazi banner

Welcome to the forum comarde. This site is the best! I don't have a Erwache like those, but I'm sure there are some dedicated folks on here that do. Hopefully, they will post one for ya.

Take care,
    Jay

Welcome to the forum Comrade! Thanks for the kind comments, they are appreciated.

Yes, we do have a forum member who owns one of these. Sadly not me!

Cheers, Ade.

dgarusky
    ?

I have a large Nazi banner my Dad told me he tore down from a bombed-out theater type building in Germany (probably Pilsen or Osterode area) in about 1945. I'm just wondering whether this is something a collector or maybe museum might want. I will have to take a look at it again since it's been in a suitcase in the attic for years but as I recall the banner is one sided red velvet roughly 20 feet by 35 feet, has a huge swastika in the center inside a circle--all made of white and black silk. The perimeter of the banner has a heavy woven fine wire braid (used to look gold) that was partially ripped off when the banner was removed from the wall. If there's any interest I'll try to get a place to spread it out for a picture and accurate measurement.

dgarusky,

Please post some pics!! If you decide to get rid of it there's a great classified's section here on the forum!!

The cloth and pole top from NSKK Motor Standarte 70, Motorgruppe Westfalen, Gelsenkirchen. One of the flags taken out of the flag storage room in the Fuhrerbau in Munich.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi banner   Nazi banner  

Nazi banner   Nazi banner  

Nazi banner   Nazi banner  

BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Is this your peice Mr Coleman??

Bob, that is outstanding!

Pinnacle of any collection, in my opinion.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Nice one Bob! You are so lucky to have such nice items! I have a book called 'Nazi Plunder' and it tells about the flag storage and shows period photos of it. Here's the book and another image of a man holding a similar flag he said the Sergeant was handing the flags out to the GI's.. or something along these lines. Here's the link for more info on the flag I just posted and other items that were dearest to A.H..
    Edit International - Hitler's Treasure
    Attached Images Attached Images Nazi banner  Nazi banner 
    Last edited by Dean; 05-03-2012 at 02:49 AM.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    The cloth and pole top from NSKK Motor Standarte 70, Motorgruppe Westfalen, Gelsenkirchen. One of the flags taken out of the flag storage room in the Fuhrerbau in Munich.
    Oh my!!! That is an amazing piece.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast