Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

NDSAP Flag 320cm x 280cm.

Article about: Hi! I found this flag on germanmilitaria.com (The Collector's Guild) and I have a question about the flag's construction. The description of the flag is as follows: Multi-piece cotton constr

Default NDSAP Flag 320cm x 280cm.

Hi! I found this flag on germanmilitaria.com (The Collector's Guild) and I have a question about the flag's construction. The description of the flag is as follows: Multi-piece cotton construction banner approximately 320cm x 280cm. To both its red fields are sewn white disks, with a printed mobile swastikas in black. Very clean and high quality. Is this how these types of flags were constructed? There is only this one photo available. Thanks! NDSAP Flag 320cm x 280cm.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NDSAP Flag 320cm x 280cm.
    P
    Many

?

This is how most party flags were contstructed. For me however it is hard to determine originality because of the mass produced simplicity.

?

The Collectors Guild is usually spot on for originality, I've never had an issue with them after many, many transactions, they are one of handful that pull a bad item from stock if it is brought to their attention.. Good luck, G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Vocht View Post
    This is how most party flags were contstructed. For me however it is hard to determine originality because of the mass produced simplicity.
    Modern fakes vary rarely are multi piece construction and when they are, they are done poorly.
    If you know what to look for it is very easy to tell a fake from an original.

Morris

Thanks guys! This really helps.

Hard to display something this large without the uninformed coming to the wrong conclusions......
    Last edited by Danmark; 04-21-2021 at 08:54 AM.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Where can one display such a large flag? On the ceiling?