Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NDSAP pennant stamps, opinions

Article about: Got a question on these stamps on the header, are they ok in other opinions? Or the item in general, I trust the integrity of the dealer selling it, just after a second opinon, its a largish

Default NDSAP pennant stamps, opinions

Got a question on these stamps on the header, are they ok in other opinions? Or the item in general, I trust the integrity of the dealer selling it, just after a second opinon, its a largish one, buckle for scale and the stitching

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NDSAP pennant stamps, opinions
    P
    Many

I don't study these, but I would not expect to see a "30x50" marking on a pennant.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Yeah its odd 30x50 what, with it being a triangle i cant work out how those number fit in

30cm wide and 50cm long they’ll have to measure it but I’m not a fan of those stamps to begin with.

?

Those stampings would keep me from buying this item

I have to agree with my fellow forum members that the stampings would deter me from purchasing this pennant.

I believe this was a common pennant that was sadly enhanced with some post war ink stampings.

I don't doubt the authenticity of the pennant itself, just the stamps. I can understand the possibility of a makers manufacturing stamp (I have some flags with maker tags) and possibly dimensions but these are more likely to be found on Kreigsmarine flags as there were specifications for what size flag was to be flown on particular vessels (based on tonnage and sizes).

I would not purchase this pennant if it were offered to me.

Smitty

Thanks for the replies, yeah the stamp is a shame as i would of bought it otherwise.