Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Need help REAL or FAKE SS PANZER FLAG

Article about: Somebody has this flag want to sell me iam not sure good or bad any options out there thank you guys.

It is fake! No SS flag or banner had a totenkopf insignia together with SS rune. It is a 1960's fantasy item. I hope you did not a huge amount for it. If you did, you've been had!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help REAL or FAKE SS PANZER FLAG
    P
    Many

This so-called SS Panzer flag is a fake! Review period photos of the LAHSS and Waffen SS and you will find no such design combination, i.e. SS rune with the death's head. Look up The Traders of the Lost Relics on your computer. click flags, you will see the exact fantasy flag for sale for around $37.00.

?

I don't like it. The Totenkopf is just... weird. What is the red1 symbolize? Let's be real here: if this was a real panzer flag, it would costs probably closer to double the asking price.

Jonathan, based on the photos of the hoist and the hoist rope attachment loops, it's German-made and the cloth appears to be wool, which it should be. But, as Smitty has noted, there is nothing to connect it to an SS Panzer Unit. There are several German flag-making firms that make flags like these of which many are excellent replicas of flags that did exist in WW1 and WW2, but they also produce a plethora of fantasy Third Reich flags. This one looks like that sort of flag to me. As Ullergaard has said, we need much better photos to make a determination. Specifically, a shot of the entire flag, and close up, sharp, photos of any printing in the hoist, which is the part of the flag that is closest to the pole or mast. And lastly, what are the measurements; length and width? Dwight

Yuk... 'orrible fake...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help REAL or FAKE SS PANZER FLAG  

Quote by werwolf12 View Post
    This so-called SS Panzer flag is a fake! Review period photos of the LAHSS and Waffen SS and you will find no such design combination, i.e. SS rune with the death's head. Look up The Traders of the Lost Relics on your computer. click flags, you will see the exact fantasy flag for sale for around $37.00.
    What is the website - all I can find is Trading Cards????
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

The banned werwolf got it wrong. It should be "Traders of the Lost Surplus".

Flags

Regards
    Brett

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2