Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

New SA standarte command flag and matching sturmbann command flag!!

Article about: I picked these up the other day and from my understanding they are from the following group and location if anyone has more info for me please help. I am also looking for period photos of th

Default New SA standarte command flag and matching sturmbann command flag!!

I picked these up the other day and from my understanding they are from the following group and location if anyone has more info for me please help.
    I am also looking for period photos of these type of flags being used.

Standarte command flag is for the Reserve Jägerstandarte (RJ4 )from SA Group Mitte/Elbe, located in/around Naumburg (Saale) and was part of Jägerbrigade 138 Merseburg.

Sturmbann command flag for the II Sturmbann of Reserve Jägerstandarte 4. from SA Group Mitte/Elbe, located in/around Naumburg (Saale) and was part of Jägerbrigade 138 Merseburg.

I also have this SA Standarte 81 car pennant and this SA Sturmbann 1 of Motor Standarte 63 pennant that I would like info on?

I am correct in thinking that this is an SA motor section pennant used before the official NSKK formation?
    When did this type of pennant with the black trim first appear?

I am also looking for more of these type of flags and pennants and recently missed a SA-Brigade pennant so if anyone is looking to sell let me know.

New SA standarte command flag and matching sturmbann command flag!!New SA standarte command flag and matching sturmbann command flag!!New SA standarte command flag and matching sturmbann command flag!!New SA standarte command flag and matching sturmbann command flag!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New SA standarte command flag and matching sturmbann command flag!!
    P
    Many

Beaut pick ups, well done !!

-Bob

Thanks Bob,
    I am looking at getting a few more soon. I wish some of our experts can come on and answer some of my questions I asked.