Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nsdap armband thoughts?

Article about: Bought this a few weeks ago on ebay with some english badges the add was under english badges but one of the pics showed this folded in half no idea if original or not looked about on the ne

?

Default Nsdap armband thoughts?

Bought this a few weeks ago on ebay with some english badges the add was under english badges but one of the pics showed this folded in half no idea if original or not looked about on the net and have seen 2 very similar on militaria sites one was on whitmans, only paid 19 quid for this five badges and a flask carrier so no biggy if a relica but a nice bonus if original any thoughts guys ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nsdap armband thoughts?   Nsdap armband thoughts?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nsdap armband thoughts?
    P
    Many

Looks like a good printed example, but I could be well off though. Here is a few tips when IDing cloth items. (Smell) might sound odd, but does it smell old? (Black light) If you have a black light, turn out the lights and turn the black light on. If the armband glows its not a good sign, and most likely not original. (Burn) If you can take a loose thread off the armband and burn it with a lighter, it will also show you if its authentic or not. If it burns in a instant really fast, looks good for an original. If it burns very slowly, most likely post war production. hope this helps, and I hope someone more experienced can help you soon.

Best regards- Jarret

I too think it's a good period example in fine condition with very little fading. Compare to this example. Best regards.

Brian

my other old one peicer armband!!

?

thanks for the replys guys much appreciated