Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

“Völkischer Beobachter” advertising sign

Article about: After owning this “Völkischer Beobachter” advertising sign many years ago (I think I first obtained it in the late 70’s), I let it go when I was just out of the Army, probably around

Default “Völkischer Beobachter” advertising sign

After owning this “Völkischer Beobachter” advertising sign many years ago (I think I first obtained it in the late 70’s), I let it go when I was

just out of the Army, probably around 1992, so after about a 30 year stint, it popped up locally, and I was fortunate enough to be able to put
    it back into my collection once more….

Probably not quite in the Luftwaffe range of collectables, but as a reminder of my older collecting days, I am happy to have it back again,
    and I suppose the Luftwaffe did manage to read a few copies of the Völkischer Beobachter from time to time back in the day…

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture “Völkischer Beobachter” advertising sign   “Völkischer Beobachter” advertising sign  

“Völkischer Beobachter” advertising sign   “Völkischer Beobachter” advertising sign  

“Völkischer Beobachter” advertising sign   “Völkischer Beobachter” advertising sign  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement “Völkischer Beobachter” advertising sign
    P
    Many

Nice one Bob looks great, funny it did the full circle! Here's the closest I can compare with.

Very nice René, not one I had seen before mate.

Cheers

Bob

?

Nice sign Bob, one that I do not have. Is that the original wooden frame that it is in?
    I also have one like the one René has. . . Only mine is a little worse for the wear.

Hummel

“Völkischer Beobachter” advertising sign

Good Morning Hummel.... thanks for your reply, the wooden frame is one that I added many years back, it fitted the sign perfectly,
    and so far I have resisted taking it out of the frame to photograph the back of the sign. (it is only held in by two small screws), but nice
    to know that the frame I added many years back has stayed with the sign up to now.

I like your Schwäbischer Beobachter sign too!

Best wishes

Bob