Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Original Or Fake NSDAP Party Flag?

Article about: Hello, I'm writing because I would like some help to authenticate this NSDAP party flag which measures 30x18 cm. I am mainly a gas mask collector (although I also collect other things) and I

Default Original Or Fake NSDAP Party Flag?

Hello, I'm writing because I would like some help to authenticate this NSDAP party flag which measures 30x18 cm. I am mainly a gas mask collector (although I also collect other things) and I wanted to buy an NSDAP flag, but I don't know how to spot fakes. My only concerns with this one is that It doesn't have any marks or stamps (although I've seen some original flags without them) and also that It looks a little crudely made. The seller claims that this type of smaller flag was used as decoration both inside and outside. On the upper part is a slot for a string or small pole and It has a sewn on cross on a white circle, sewn to a red cotton base.

I will put some pictures, I hope someone can help me here to authenticate It, thanks.

Original Or Fake NSDAP Party Flag?Original Or Fake NSDAP Party Flag?Original Or Fake NSDAP Party Flag?Original Or Fake NSDAP Party Flag?

This picture is supposedly of a similar flag and how It was used.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Or Fake NSDAP Party Flag?
    P
    Many

Post deleted by me...

I am sorry, sir. May I ask what have I done wrong, please?

Not an original. The harkenkreuz is incorrect. Looks like it was made by a schnapps happy seamstress who had double vision when cutting and stitching the rondel.

Alright, I see. Thank you!