Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Panzer Ausfallflagge?

Article about: Hello everyone, I hope everyone is well. I recently picked up a GI’s lot of items and this flag was among the group. I haven’t been able to positively Id it yet, but I have found a very

Default Panzer Ausfallflagge?

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is well. I recently picked up a GI’s lot of items and this flag was among the group. I haven’t been able to positively Id it yet, but I have found a very similar flag. At first I thought it was a maritime signal flag, however the design does not match up with any that I have found. The only match that I have been able to find is the panzer Ausfallflagge. The dimensions of the flag roughly match those shown in the period picture but I haven’t been able to find any surviving examples to compare it to. I know the flag is original to the period, but I am unsure if I am correct in my assessment of what exactly this flag was used for. If anyone can help me identify this piece I would be very appreciative.

Kindest regards, Andrew
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer Ausfallflagge?   Panzer Ausfallflagge?  

Panzer Ausfallflagge?   Panzer Ausfallflagge?  

Panzer Ausfallflagge?   Panzer Ausfallflagge?  

Panzer Ausfallflagge?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Panzer Ausfallflagge? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Ausfallflagge?
    P
    Many