Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Picked up german flag,great size,opinions welcome

Article about: Double sided,3 piece construction,sleeve for hanging ,look good?Love the size of this flag!

Default Picked up german flag,great size,opinions welcome

Double sided,3 piece construction,sleeve for hanging ,look good?Love the size of this flag!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Picked up german flag,great size,opinions welcome   Picked up german flag,great size,opinions welcome  

Picked up german flag,great size,opinions welcome   Picked up german flag,great size,opinions welcome  

Picked up german flag,great size,opinions welcome   Picked up german flag,great size,opinions welcome  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Picked up german flag,great size,opinions welcome
    P
    Many

Beautiful flag and the colors pop!!!!

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Thanks Marty!Also an old 1 dollar bill,should I spend it?,ha
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Picked up german flag,great size,opinions welcome   Picked up german flag,great size,opinions welcome  

?

I will double the money on your bill.... ha. A bit worn but one I do not have. Nice

Hummel

Thanks Hummel,yeah bill is pretty worn, didn't hold up as well as the silver dollar coins.This bill is much larger than the current dollar bill,more the size of a Confederate states 10 dollar bill(shown).Anyway this a is very well made flag.It,must be fairly early,roundel is neatly attached with cross stitch on both sides,not easy to do!