Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ran across a NSKK banner and I can't really find anything to compare it to for reference

Article about: Seller is asking 0 for the item - what is a reasonable price for this banner assuming it is legitimate?

?

Default Ran across a NSKK banner and I can't really find anything to compare it to for reference

Seller is asking $300 for the item - what is a reasonable price for this banner assuming it is legitimate? Ran across a NSKK banner and I can't really find anything to compare it to for referenceRan across a NSKK banner and I can't really find anything to compare it to for referenceRan across a NSKK banner and I can't really find anything to compare it to for referenceRan across a NSKK banner and I can't really find anything to compare it to for reference

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ran across a NSKK banner and I can't really find anything to compare it to for reference
    P
    Many

?

If deemed original.... I would JUMP on that like a hungry lions first meal of the week... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Thumbs up

Looks good to me.
    Sarge

Faded..... real ........AND CHEAP!!

Boerne, that is a nice original piece.
    I can't quite make out what it is supposed to be but I would buy it.

All the best
    Doug

?

View image: IMAG1260 Salty.... I will throw it in the wash when I get the chance to remove the stains ; ) . The detail of the embroidery on the decal is pretty amazing.

- - ------- - -

http://postimg.org/image/gxazc6g21/ Salty.... I will throw it in the wash when I get the chance to remove the stains ; ) . The detail of the embroidery on the decal is pretty amazing.

Quote by Boerne View Post
    View image: IMAG1260 Salty.... I will throw it in the wash when I get the chance to remove the stains ; ) . The detail of the embroidery on the decal is pretty amazing.
    Please do not throw it in the wash!
    It will likely be destroyed beyond having any real value if you do.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Oh I was only kidding about the wash. Hah. any clue where a banner of this size would have hung?

?

Quote by Boerne View Post

- - ------- - -

What Ralph said !! Do not wash !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Possibly podium-hanger or hung behind or sides of it during a meeting.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast