Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

rip off seller

Article about: Not quite sure if this kind of post is allowed here but just want to give a heads up to anyone that might buy items on the germanmilitariacollectibles website. There is a seller on there by

?

Default rip off seller

Not quite sure if this kind of post is allowed here but just want to give a heads up to anyone that might buy items on the germanmilitariacollectibles website. There is a seller on there by the name of Jimmy Huff out of South Carolina who has a few flags up for sale. Do not do business with him. He is scam artist. I was negotiating a deal with him for a HJ flag( I put a query in the flag forum here about it) and when we came to an agreed price he asked that the money be sent immediately thru paypal to him. I told him that he had to tell me details of shipping price, cost of insurance etc before I sent payment. Next message I got was that it was sold to someone else for the full price. Fine, no problem there, except that the person he sold it to is on another forum of which I am also a member. Long story made short, the other person paid him thru paypal, not friends and family though, seller said he wanted payment changed to friends and family which buyer did would not do. The seller, Jimmy Huff neither sent flag or refunded buyer. Buyer had to put in complaint with paypal and luckily paypal refunded buyers money. Flag is still up for sale. I was contacted by someone on that site and told that the seller is being watched to see how long ad is kept up because it looks like a pattern with this seller is developing which the site administrator might want to look into. Sorry for the long writing but figured it might help someone avoid getting ripped off.
    Duzig(Bill)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement rip off seller
    P
    Many

?

Thanks for posting, it might help others here that are / were considering doing business with this predator..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

He's been shopping that flag everywhere, I think it was on WAF classifieds also..

$1000 for an HJ flag of that size is insane. It's a 4-$500 piece.

I have a 20 x 7 multi piece (swastika is sewn not printed) banner with an HJ RZM tag, same condition, that I bought for $700.

Sorry you got scammed though, I really cant stand that sort of thing.

?

I don't think that flag was in the WAF classifieds. I did put a query in the flag forum there about this flag though. If I could get a flag like that for 4 or 5 hundred dollars I would buy it in an instant. Thankfully I didn't actually buy the flag or send the seller money for it, someone else did though. From looking at prices for HJ flags I don't think I've seen a nice one below 500 dollars, at least one's I've seen. I hope the seller of this flag gets what he deserves though. Thanks for the comment

?

The sad thing is, PayPal refunds do not always get withdrawn from the seller’s account..
    There is a good chance he gets to keep the money.
    Thus, the repeat pattern.

Never use the friends and family option unless you trust the seller.