Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Flag RZM Stamp Real or Fantasy?

Article about: Hi all, I think I know the answer already. But does this look right to you? I’ve looked through some past threads but can’t find a flag exactly like this to refer to. Is it good or anoth

Default SS Flag RZM Stamp Real or Fantasy?

Hi all,

I think I know the answer already. But does this look right to you? I’ve looked through some past threads but can’t find a flag exactly like this to refer to. Is it good or another 70s fantasy piece like most seem to be?

Thanks in advance

Liam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Flag RZM Stamp Real or Fantasy?   SS Flag RZM Stamp Real or Fantasy?  

SS Flag RZM Stamp Real or Fantasy?   SS Flag RZM Stamp Real or Fantasy?  

SS Flag RZM Stamp Real or Fantasy?   SS Flag RZM Stamp Real or Fantasy?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Flag RZM Stamp Real or Fantasy?
    P
    Many

Liam,

Your suspicions are correct..

Fake stamps and flag

Delta International 1970s product

Sorry

Best regards, stay safe

Smitty

Im sure also a below market value pricetag
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thank you for the replies.

It’s what interested me in it.
    It is for sale for £200 on Spandau Militaria’s website.

They have a few things listed as replicas but almost all of their German stuff is being sold as genuine.

A lot of what they sell seems to be for sale below market value. I wasn’t sure if they just wanted quick sales as they seem to sell on consignment or if they knew it wasn’t authentic.

Hence asking the experts before I make a purchase.

This is why I love this forum.

Thanks again for the help.

Best Regards
    Liam

Anything SS for £200 is a 99.9% chance of being a fake, especially for a flag!

I would say 99.9% of stuff for sale from spandau is fake!

Another bad product from Spandau Militaria. You have to wonder how they’re still in business at this point.

B.B.

Liam,

The price of an item will initially lure folks in and unsuspecting buyers will convince themselves that it must be the real thing, given all the stamps and markings,, BUT,, those who have been collecting for a while will study these artifacts and research what guidelines and policies were set forth by the Reich in regards to markings, etc...what was authorized and what is pure fantasy.. which is where the sites count on folks not doing research and in their own ignorance will not conduct proper research and will sell an item for what they believe is real as well..

You were wise not be lured in by the price and you saved yourself some hard earned money..

Best regards, stay safe

Smitty

Quote by 3rdreich View Post
    Thank you for the replies.

It’s what interested me in it.
    It is for sale for £200 on Spandau Militaria’s website.

They have a few things listed as replicas but almost all of their German stuff is being sold as genuine.

A lot of what they sell seems to be for sale below market value. I wasn’t sure if they just wanted quick sales as they seem to sell on consignment or if they knew it wasn’t authentic.

Hence asking the experts before I make a purchase.

This is why I love this forum.

Thanks again for the help.

Best Regards
    Liam
    Spandau Militaria mix real with fake and sell everything as genuine. Even after their 70% reduction in their never-ending sale, its still expensive for a fake. Tread with caution when shopping on there.

Cheers,
    Steve