Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Third Reich Service Flag need help authenticating

Article about: Hi Amy. It is original Kriegsmarine marked Reichsdienstflagge for 10k tons ships.

Default Third Reich Service Flag need help authenticating

Third Reich Service Flag need help authenticatingThird Reich Service Flag need help authenticatingThird Reich Service Flag need help authenticatingThird Reich Service Flag need help authenticatingThird Reich Service Flag need help authenticatingThird Reich Service Flag need help authenticating
    Last edited by Amylynn; 10-26-2021 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Added photos this is also a mirrored image flag

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Third Reich Service Flag need help authenticating
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Amy,

I have move your post to the correct section of the forum.

Someone should be around shortly to help on authenticity. Not my area of expertise.

I think in German these are called Reichsdienstflagge.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi Amy. It is original Kriegsmarine marked Reichsdienstflagge for 10k tons ships.
    It is in nice condition also.
    -TJ-

I want thank everyone who has taken time out of their day to help me. I knew it was just really needed someone else to confirm. I have absolutely no idea of it's value let alone how many are out there in circulation or it's year. Thank you so much.

MAP
    ?

I do not think it is uncommon but still collectible and sought after. As for value, that is not something we do here.

But if you check some large dealer websites, you can get an idea as to what the "retail" price would be. Value would be ~ 20% less approx.

Here are two large dealers in the US. They might have some for sale.

The Collectors Guild

The Ruptured Duck

Or you can look at the websites of our forum sponsors.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

These are common flags. But if you wish to sell it, it is not hard as it is in nice condition.
    For the price, as MAP said.
    -TJ-