Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

vehicle flag

Article about: Good day all, what is your opinion about this flag? Furthermore, I am looking for more historical pictures that show the use.

Default vehicle flag

Good day all, what is your opinion about this flag? Furthermore, I am looking for more historical pictures that show the use.

the size is 196/105 !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement vehicle flag
    P
    Many

Photos of these in use may be a little difficult to find, they were used, but the numbers of photos of flags with swastikas compared to Balkan Kruez is quite different.
    I will post photos of mine to compare when I get home from work.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Some markings on the flag.

I have one like this. I think yours is original. There was a repro made of this type but its marked
    60 ×90 . If you have a black light check to see if it glows.

?

Quote by Vincent View Post
    I have one like this. I think yours is original. There was a repro made of this type but its marked
    60 ×90 . If you have a black light check to see if it glows.
    What happens if the item is original but has been washed in modern detergents ? It will glow under a black light... So, not 100% reliable. JMO
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    What happens if the item is original but has been washed in modern detergents ? It will glow under a black light... So, not 100% reliable. JMO
    Very true , I would tell any collector to not trust a black light test as it has been proved unreliable for many years. I see no issue with the flag shown, however they should not be bought at a premium price.

You are very correct not 100% but it is a tool to use. Ive noticed that original items that glow from washing don't seem to glow as bright. Also if it doesnt glow its a good sign. Vince