Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What was this flag used for?

Article about: Hello everyone, I am looking for any information regarding this flag/banner. It is double sided with stitched swastika. It measures about 17 inches by 26 inches and has a stitched slot along

Default What was this flag used for?

Hello everyone,
    I am looking for any information regarding this flag/banner. It is double sided with stitched swastika. It measures about 17 inches by 26 inches and has a stitched slot along one side as if to hang from a pole or rod. Any information is greatly appreciated!

What was this flag used for?What was this flag used for?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What was this flag used for?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

A patriotic flag /banner that probably hung from a window. But it could have been used and displayed many different ways.

I do like the nice smaller size. Much easier to display than larger flags
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Could this possibly be a blood stain?

What was this flag used for?

MAP
    ?

Probably just a plain old stain IMHO

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    A patriotic flag /banner that probably hung from a window. But it could have been used and displayed many different ways.

I do like the nice smaller size. Much easier to display than larger flags
    I'm going to put it on the market. If you like it enough to make an offer, message me!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Thistle51 View Post
    I'm going to put it on the market. If you like it enough to make an offer, message me!
    Thanks, but I'm pretty full up on these . I was just making an observation on the smaller size flags being more collector friendly (in my opinion )

Just note, that if you do decide to sell some of your items, we have a classified section where you can post it. As a forum rule, the sale of items is not allowed in the main section of the forum.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Thanks, but I'm pretty full up on these . I was just making an observation on the smaller size flags being more collector friendly (in my opinion )

Just note, that if you do decide to sell some of your items, we have a classified section where you can post it. As a forum rule, the sale of items is not allowed in the main section of the forum.
    Thanks for letting me know. Not trying to break the rules! I am truly grateful for the people and info shared on this forum.

Thistle

MAP
    ?

Quote by Thistle51 View Post
    Thanks for letting me know. Not trying to break the rules! I am truly grateful for the people and info shared on this forum.

Thistle
    Just educatin' the newbie

But seriously, its all good. No worries at all. Just helping guide you.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Just educatin' the newbie

But seriously, its all good. No worries at all. Just helping guide you.
    I appreciate it MAP!