Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Womans assocation league district flag

Article about: Just wanted to check if flag looks original...it looks ok to me but thought i should check before buying. Described by VictoryMilitaria "Flag is in real good shape on both sides with ju

Default Womans assocation league district flag

Just wanted to check if flag looks original...it looks ok to me but thought i should check before buying. Described by VictoryMilitaria "Flag is in real good shape on both sides with just a few minor stains and some light moth nips on the district patch. Bullion fringe has come lose on one side, but it’s nothing that is too distracting. Clips are all there, and in great shape. This is a very unique flag, and would be real hard to find another one out there"
    thanks
    nic
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Womans assocation league district flag   Womans assocation league district flag  

Womans assocation league district flag   Womans assocation league district flag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Womans assocation league district flag
    P
    Many

Default Re: Womans assocation league district flag

An interesting flag. Frankly, I have never seen another Frauenschaft flag. After 55 years of collecting, seldom do I encounter something I have never seen before. It is unusual to see a flag attached entirely by clips without any pole rings. However, I do have one early NSDAP Ortsgruppen fahne that was made in this pattern. The work appears to be of the style of the period. Tough call but from the pictures, I think it is a period original piece.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thank you Bob for your input. I was looking to buy the Frauenschaft flag on the ruptured duck until i came across this one as it has more to it, although it does have a higher price tag of $1000.

Very interesting. This flag is for the Deutsche Kinderschar; a little-known (and apparently rather unsuccessful and insignificant) Nazi youth organization for young children at the age of 6 to 10 years. It was associated with/controlled by the NS-Frauenschaft. Local children's groups of the Deutsche Kinderschar were led by Frauenschaft members who were qualified Kindergarten teachers and met once a week.
    See here for a little more: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/histo...derschar-4692/

Thank you for the link...very informative.

Wow, I really like this flag. How big is it? It looks to be about 2.5 to 3 feet maybe? Thanks for showing.

Jay

Very cool indeed. Like Jay said Wow!

Eric

?

it seems that brandywine militaria has one for sale as well.

Frauenschaft Flag or Podium Banner Women's League (item #1038018)

all the best,
    Stefan