Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WWII NSRKB (Nationalsozialistische Reichskriegerbund) Veteran’s Organization Flag

Article about: I picked up when I went to get the helmet and dagger. I beilieve original IMHO. Printed on both sides on coarse cotton. I originally thought it was cut from a large flag but then figured out

Default WWII NSRKB (Nationalsozialistische Reichskriegerbund) Veteran’s Organization Flag

I picked up when I went to get the helmet and dagger. I beilieve original IMHO. Printed on both sides on coarse cotton. I originally thought it was cut from a large flag but then figured out it was for the Veterans Organization. Has plenty of wear & tear with several holes. Not a rare or expensive piece but still part of history to preserve. All thoughts and opinions are appreciated. My apologies for the orientation of the flag. I rotated before posting but I do not know how to fix.
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII NSRKB (Nationalsozialistische Reichskriegerbund) Veteran’s Organization Flag   WWII NSRKB (Nationalsozialistische Reichskriegerbund) Veteran’s Organization Flag  

WWII NSRKB (Nationalsozialistische Reichskriegerbund) Veteran’s Organization Flag   WWII NSRKB (Nationalsozialistische Reichskriegerbund) Veteran’s Organization Flag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII NSRKB (Nationalsozialistische Reichskriegerbund) Veteran’s Organization Flag
    P
    Many