Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deluxe DJS model 1711 a Prunkhirschfaenger by Eickhorn, as good as they come!

Article about: This one took me 6 years before i was able to purchase it. Its in totally mint condition with a ges. gesch. marking under the filt bufferpad. Its a late model as its totally a aluminium base

?

Default Deluxe DJS model 1711 a Prunkhirschfaenger by Eickhorn, as good as they come!

This one took me 6 years before i was able to purchase it.
    Its in totally mint condition with a ges. gesch. marking under the filt bufferpad.
    Its a late model as its totally a aluminium based one, and comparing to an early heavy brass based one this one has far less weight.
    It also has been enchanced, the scabbard runner is placed on the backside of the scabbard, so the runner will not deform the frontside of the scabbard, by lifting it, so often seen on the early ones.
    I also made a few pics with my Otto Jung 1703 next to it, Forestry and Jägerschaft next to eachother.
    I have not seen a better one yet!

Enjoy the pics

Regards
    Ger
    Deluxe DJS model 1711 a Prunkhirschfaenger by Eickhorn, as good as they come!Deluxe DJS model 1711 a Prunkhirschfaenger by Eickhorn, as good as they come!Deluxe DJS model 1711 a Prunkhirschfaenger by Eickhorn, as good as they come!Deluxe DJS model 1711 a Prunkhirschfaenger by Eickhorn, as good as they come!Deluxe DJS model 1711 a Prunkhirschfaenger by Eickhorn, as good as they come!Deluxe DJS model 1711 a Prunkhirschfaenger by Eickhorn, as good as they come!Deluxe DJS model 1711 a Prunkhirschfaenger by Eickhorn, as good as they come!Deluxe DJS model 1711 a Prunkhirschfaenger by Eickhorn, as good as they come!Deluxe DJS model 1711 a Prunkhirschfaenger by Eickhorn, as good as they come!Deluxe DJS model 1711 a Prunkhirschfaenger by Eickhorn, as good as they come!Deluxe DJS model 1711 a Prunkhirschfaenger by Eickhorn, as good as they come!Deluxe DJS model 1711 a Prunkhirschfaenger by Eickhorn, as good as they come!Deluxe DJS model 1711 a Prunkhirschfaenger by Eickhorn, as good as they come!Deluxe DJS model 1711 a Prunkhirschfaenger by Eickhorn, as good as they come!Deluxe DJS model 1711 a Prunkhirschfaenger by Eickhorn, as good as they come!Deluxe DJS model 1711 a Prunkhirschfaenger by Eickhorn, as good as they come!Deluxe DJS model 1711 a Prunkhirschfaenger by Eickhorn, as good as they come!Deluxe DJS model 1711 a Prunkhirschfaenger by Eickhorn, as good as they come!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deluxe DJS model 1711 a Prunkhirschfaenger by Eickhorn, as good as they come!
    P
    Many

Man,another rare beast in super nice condition, very good find.
    Congrats

The epitome of workmanship absolutely gorgous, well worth waiting those six years for! Regards, Paul

?

Now that is BEAUTIFUL!
    That does scream quality workmanship!
    Congrats on that pick up!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

That’s a beautiful pair of daggers you show here! Great workmanship!

Regards
    Danny

?

Fantastic Ger , lovely patina , they make a quality duo .
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

Another top quality made piece Ger

Really like the detail & workmanship !

Congrats m8

Regards Mac 66

Eickhorn quality obvious as always. Another stella acquisition Ger!

Thank you Ger for making me aware of this thread!
    This is proof of what waiting and saving can bring you to.. the high end quality stuff.. love the work put into these beautiful artefacts!

Once again you show us how it should look like..
    You are a true feinschmecker into this hobby.

Simply wonderful pieces my friend!

Diablo Concrete and Mason Co. constructed his front steps that lures these beautiful pieces to his abode.
    No Bus. card needed or phone number ..just shout out to Diablo ...he will hear you and say the magic words...that you would trade your soul for.
    Instant concrete and no payment necessary ....Until Later

Absolute and wonderful ..and I would agree no other will be seen like it in the condition it is in. Glad it has been posted here.
    Congrats my friend

I will keep the ladder Im currently using to enter my house

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill