Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

E.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere Forstbeamte

Article about: I want to share an extraordinary piece that landed this very week on my doorstep. Its a cutlass made bij E.Pack, Forestry cutlasses are not that hard to find if you take an Eickhorn or a WKC

?

Default E.Pack Forestry cutlass DeLuxe - Luxus Hirschfänger für Forstbeamte

I want to share an extraordinary piece that landed this very week on my doorstep.
    Its a cutlass made bij E.Pack, Forestry cutlasses are not that hard to find if you take an Eickhorn or a WKC, they are pretty common, but...try to find an E.Pack, i bet you end up at the Packman's site Waffen-von-Pack.
    What makes a Pack so different? well that easy....they fully enhanced it, the handwork is amazing, detailed are great, the entire hilt, ferrule the deer on the clamshell, the bottom fitting of the scabbard...i can stare at it for hours and still see details i missed before.
    The blade is amazing too, sharp etch and a great tip, no sharpening or cleaning, i just love it.

the deer antler gripplates are cut and attatched by a master, well gents this is what i call a keeper, and comming from me, that means a lot
    The proper hanger, with its green filt on the back, is currently airborne so i cant show that one yet.

I also showed a portepee for higher ranks, that normally would be on a cutlass with Ivory Whites gripplates, but period pictures show these portepees also attached to nco ones like this, if a Forster had been promoted some would still wear their nco cutlasses, i can imagine these were very expensive daggers....and not all could afford a new one with different gripplates.
    Enjoy this lovely piece...i sure do!
    Sorry gents that i have to put you up with these pics, for some reason the cam doesnt focus properly, i guess i need a new one..
    Regards,
    Ger
    E.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere ForstbeamteE.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere ForstbeamteE.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere ForstbeamteE.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere ForstbeamteE.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere ForstbeamteE.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere ForstbeamteE.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere ForstbeamteE.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere ForstbeamteE.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere ForstbeamteE.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere ForstbeamteE.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere ForstbeamteE.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere ForstbeamteE.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere ForstbeamteE.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere ForstbeamteE.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere ForstbeamteE.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere ForstbeamteE.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere ForstbeamteE.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere ForstbeamteE.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere ForstbeamteE.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere ForstbeamteE.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere ForstbeamteE.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere ForstbeamteE.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere Forstbeamte
    Last edited by gerrit; 11-16-2016 at 02:07 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement E.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere Forstbeamte
    P
    Many

?

Fantastic Detailed Forestry NCO Cutlass Ger

Condition is top notch as well, Congrats !!!

i bet Ivan will love it

Regards Mac 66

Beautiful
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Fantastic cutlass, and your photographs are breathtaking! Thanks for showing. Bob

That's a beauty Ger ,you know I love it.
    Just one correction
    It's a Deluxe senior forestry cutlass.
    It's not a NCOS cutlass.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards
    Ivan

?

Ivan
    I know its a DeLuxe one but what i understand is that the seniors have white ivory gripplates instead of the antler ones

Best
    Ger

Well,not really
    I talked about this with DD Harris long time ago and he confirmed that this model was used by seniors.
    That's why they always come with that portepee.
    It is more rare then ivory grip deluxe Hirschfanger.

?

Very nice Mr H..... Cheers Terry

Overall beauty regardless of rank..the hand detail is intricate.

Because of the detail ..my thoughts would lean toward senior also. JMO

regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Whatever it is, I like it. It has so much details you can look at it for hours.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast