MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eickhorn Deluxe 1703 Foresty senior Hirschfänger - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für förster

Article about: Sometimes your lucky enough to catch a true beauty, but sometime lightning strikes twice! This lovely model 1703 by Eickhorn came as complete set, with the rarely encountered green belt, bel

?

Default Eickhorn Deluxe 1703 Foresty senior Hirschfänger - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für förster

Sometimes your lucky enough to catch a true beauty, but sometime lightning strikes twice!
    This lovely model 1703 by Eickhorn came as complete set, with the rarely encountered green belt, belthanger and HF hanger.
    It has the upgrade Ivory gripplates, which were an extra on the standard celluloid they offered these alu based ones with.
    Well ill let the pics do the talking, enjoy!

Regards
    Ger
    Eickhorn Deluxe 1703 Foresty senior Hirschfänger - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für förster

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn Deluxe 1703 Foresty senior Hirschfänger - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für förster
    P
    Many

?

and here all my Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfängers next to eachother!

I cant believe this thread went unnoticed. I feel there is no other forum that can even come close to what has been seen within this Subforum in Forestry and Hirschfangers as what has been established here and brainchild idea that went viral as from our esteemed member Gerrit.

The panel etch is exquisite and intricate to say the least. There is one other Collector that i know that appears that Gerrit has surpassed IMO in collecting these types. GDC member John Z also well esteemed in the Forestry world also has an extensive collection. I feel the best has been seen here to date in this sub forum.

Some of the most rarest types and also coming from the Vets family.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

That is another Beauty added to your collection.

They are very appealing to the eye's.
    Congrat's on adding that to your set of eye candy collection!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Beautiful set again my friend, you always manage to find the best of the best.
    Congrats

?

Thank you Gents for the nice words.

#Larry
    Yes i cant believe it myself, but it just might be that i have spoiled the members here with to much goodies over the years
    They might even think that the pieces i show are very common and available on every German corner.. LOL

Ger

?

Great looking and outstanding workmanship -

I really like the late models with the eagle/swaz on the crossguard-

HorstEickhorn Deluxe 1703 Foresty senior Hirschfänger - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für förster
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

Fantastic quality made piece Ger

Dont know why i missed this beauty mate !

Congrats

Best Mac 66.

?

Quote by Horst View Post
    Great looking and outstanding workmanship -

I really like the late models with the eagle/swaz on the crossguard-

HorstEickhorn Deluxe 1703 Foresty senior Hirschfänger - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für förster
    Horst the Deluxe version with the "Reichadler" on the ferrule is imo in most cases not very well done.
    Almost all are rough castings, and look like they blurred out a bit, and miss detail in the head.
    I prefer the sharp detailed ones without that ferrule.

But its a matter of taste, yours is a fine one!

Ger

?

Gerrit-
    Have to agree with your comments but as noted these were produced late in the war with light metals not like the early pieces which reflected lots of detail etc. Although the ones with the eagle/swaz are harder to find and collectors seek them as they reflect the eagle/swaz.

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast