Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Eickhorn Deluxe Foresty senior Hirschfänger - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für förster

Article about: This lightweight Hirschfänger is made of gilded aluminium, which gives it this light golden look. The clamshell is numbered underneath the filt bufferpad. It has the stamped 1935-41 Logo. Gr

?

Default Eickhorn Deluxe Foresty senior Hirschfänger - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für förster

This lightweight Hirschfänger is made of gilded aluminium, which gives it this light golden look.
    The clamshell is numbered underneath the filt bufferpad.
    It has the stamped 1935-41 Logo.
    Gripplates are Ivory and in wonderful shape.
    The blade is a true beauty and marked on the spine with the Cottbus distributer logo.

This one came with 3 Original pictures of the former owner, i think they are a nice addition.
    This Eickhorn came from a Austria housecleaning, unfortunate the hanger and belt were no longer there, so i added a hanger set to complete it.
    This is the third large forestry belthanger that i came across in all these years, they all have filt on the back.
    The small belt hangerclip is just as hard to find
    The set for the belt/shouderstrap is in mint shape.

I will let the pictures do the talking

Ger

Eickhorn Deluxe Foresty senior Hirschfänger - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für försterEickhorn Deluxe Foresty senior Hirschfänger - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für försterEickhorn Deluxe Foresty senior Hirschfänger - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für försterEickhorn Deluxe Foresty senior Hirschfänger - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für försterEickhorn Deluxe Foresty senior Hirschfänger - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für försterEickhorn Deluxe Foresty senior Hirschfänger - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für försterEickhorn Deluxe Foresty senior Hirschfänger - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für försterEickhorn Deluxe Foresty senior Hirschfänger - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für försterEickhorn Deluxe Foresty senior Hirschfänger - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für försterEickhorn Deluxe Foresty senior Hirschfänger - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für försterEickhorn Deluxe Foresty senior Hirschfänger - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für försterEickhorn Deluxe Foresty senior Hirschfänger - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für försterEickhorn Deluxe Foresty senior Hirschfänger - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für försterEickhorn Deluxe Foresty senior Hirschfänger - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für förster

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn Deluxe Foresty senior Hirschfänger - Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger für förster
    P
    Many

What a glorious example of Eickhorn quality Ger. Exception condition, the pearly white Ivory indicates storage out of direct sunlight and having the photos of the original owner is a special bonus.

Incredible Ger, the photo of the owner wearing it is killer!

Another corker Ger.

Just when you think Gerrit has faded away like the silver finish on a zinc award... BLAMMO he comes at us with another amazing find.

?

Quote by jamie7d7 View Post
    Another corker Ger.

Just when you think Gerrit has faded away like the silver finish on a zinc award... BLAMMO he comes at us with another amazing find.
    Jamie i have lots to post, but unfortunate im way too busy and cant find the time to take decent pics.
    these are also not made with my prof. cam, but for now they will do, just a few snaps made in a hurry.
    I have quite a few new armies, aluminium and slants, a couple of Luft swords and rare armies hangers to post if i just could find the time.....

Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 10-25-2018 at 07:55 AM.

?

Thank you gents for the nice words!
    As Always appreciated

Ger

This one Ger stands out!
    Excellent Eickhorn piece.. a center piece in the collection.
    Truely beautifull...congrats my friend.

?

Top Shelf Ger!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

A lovely dagger Mr H.. the photos do it proud & the extra bits of info really make this a great item.. Well done.. Cheers Terry.

Nice example