Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger with stag grip

Article about: This distributer marked Eickhorn is as good as they come when they have been in use. The scabbard fitting have a nice patina, the golding on the dagger is still beautiful and the blade looks

?

Default Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger with stag grip

This distributer marked Eickhorn is as good as they come when they have been in use.
    The scabbard fitting have a nice patina, the golding on the dagger is still beautiful and the blade looks great.
    It comes with a portepee with the rank from Förster und upwards, when stagplates HF normally come with the green portepee.
    Due to regulations it was permitted to wear awarded HF but with the portepee that comes with the actual rank.
    In this case the wearer would have been promoted to at least the rank of a Förster.
    These stag grip deluxe Hirschfängers are way harder to find then the senior ones (rank Forster and upwards) with the white gripplates.
    Underneath the clamshell its marked "Ges.Gesch."
    a hard to find dagger in lovely condition, it fits pretty well in my livingroom wall display

Regards,
    Ger
    Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger with stag gripEickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger with stag gripEickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger with stag gripEickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger with stag gripEickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger with stag gripEickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger with stag gripEickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger with stag gripEickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger with stag gripEickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger with stag grip

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn Deluxe Hirschfänger with stag grip
    P
    Many

Lovely dagger, it sure has earned place from that nice display

?

Thx!
    i guess having 10 of this model only 1 will have stag gripplates, so pretty hard to find

Ger

The Eick pieces are really nice but the deluxe ones are a thing of beauty. A well deserved place on your wall!

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Thx!
    i guess having 10 of this model only 1 will have stag gripplates, so pretty hard to find

Ger
    Yep it seems and I don't remember had I seen before this model with a stag grip
    -TJ-

A superb Eickhorn Ger. Deserves to be in your collection.