Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass Eickhorn

Article about: I added this Eickhorn to my stash last week, its a senior Forestry cutlass in great shape. Its funny to see that the etch in common daylight is black but when seen in sunlight its completely

?

Default Eickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass Eickhorn

I added this Eickhorn to my stash last week, its a senior Forestry cutlass in great shape.
    Its funny to see that the etch in common daylight is black but when seen in sunlight its completely grey/silver.
    The etch looks great and is in good condition, its not mint a few stains it has, but it comes pretty close, goldwash on fittings is superb.
    The gripplates are made of bone or ivory, hard to tell which of the two, but looking closely the grain can be seen.
    It comes with all acorns in place.

Enjoy the pics!
    Ger
    Eickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass Eickhorn
    Last edited by gerrit; 02-18-2017 at 03:50 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass Eickhorn
    P
    Many

?

And here an overview of my Forestry cutlasses
    Eickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass Eickhorn

Beautiful craftsmanship

?

Ger - Nice find to your growing collection of Foerster Hirschfangers, now you need this one :

Horst
    Eickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass EickhornEickhorn Oberförster Hirschfanger - Senior Forestry Cutlass Eickhorn
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

The little one with the green portepee is also a Tiger
    But.............I have the solution Horst.....sell it to me!!!

I wasnt aware that Tiger had a pattern with an eagle on its ferrule too, i only know it from Clemen & Jung.
    Thx for showing Horst!

Ger

?

Wonderful collection of Hirschfanger your building up Ger

the detail & quality build on these are second to none

Cheers Mac 66

?

Ger- Took me a while to find this one - these are a lot lighter because the handles are constructed in a light metal ,a hard to find Hirschfanger.
    Good hunting

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

Horst i always like a good challenge ......to be continued!

Ger

great collection ger
    keep posting those beauty's

Horst is 20 mins away from me...I will race you Ger
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast