Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Forestry - Staggrip - Deutche Jagerschaft - Hunting blades

Article about: Here an overview of my humble forestry-hunting collection, i love these models with their stag or ivory grips, the Deluxe versions with their lovely designed clamshell and fittings. That Eic

?

Default Forestry - Staggrip - Deutche Jagerschaft - Hunting blades

Here an overview of my humble forestry-hunting collection, i love these models with their stag or ivory grips, the Deluxe versions with their lovely designed clamshell and fittings.
    That Eickhorn bowie with beautiful grip, well ..... see for yourself!
    Ger
    Forestry - Staggrip - Deutche Jagerschaft - Hunting bladesForestry - Staggrip - Deutche Jagerschaft - Hunting bladesForestry - Staggrip - Deutche Jagerschaft - Hunting bladesForestry - Staggrip - Deutche Jagerschaft - Hunting bladesForestry - Staggrip - Deutche Jagerschaft - Hunting blades

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Forestry - Staggrip - Deutche Jagerschaft - Hunting blades
    P
    Many

?

Ger,

Staggering & Amazing Collection. I love these pieces. Should you ever grow tired of any you know a guy who might like them or maybe even love them. Cheers and thanks for posting!

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Talk about a stag party! Wow very impressive.

I love family photos...truly many works of art !

This grouping would be worthy of placed in a display case and this time mounted on a wall of your den.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

What a stunning bunch Ger

Shouts Quality all the way

Cheers Mac 66

?

Thank you gents for the kind words!

These knives-daggers-cutlasses combine design, quality materials and craftmanship.
    Etching, engraving, leather work, so many aspects combined into beautiful edged weapons.

Although my partner cant understand anything what im saying about thses blades (she considers them all as kitsch and terrible yunk), i consider them gems and im very happy i can be their caretaker for a while!

Regards
    Ger

I'm in the same boat with my partner!!"Those who live with the afflicted also suffer!!" Beautiful collection! Thank you for sharing!

Regards,Geoff

?

Ger , i've come to expect the highest quality and conditioning in anything that is a part of your collection and these are right up there . They are so decorative and each one seems to have it's own identity regarding subtle differences in design , really beautiful . I am interested in the pen knife , I do not believe that I have seen one before , a great find
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

Alan i have 2 staggrip pocketknives.
    This one is a Böker DRGM marked one.
    The other one is Gebr. Grafräth.

Best
    Ger

?

Alan here is the link to that Böker
    Böker D.R.G.M. Nr.500 marked knife from the mid 1920s

Best
    Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast