Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Gebruder grafrath dagger and hunting knife catalog

Article about: Hi all I picked up this GEBRUDER GRAFRATH DAGGER AND HUNTING KNIFE CATALOG along with several original WW2 german items. Is this an original, or are they making copies. If you need another p

Default Gebruder grafrath dagger and hunting knife catalog

Hi all

I picked up this GEBRUDER GRAFRATH DAGGER AND HUNTING KNIFE CATALOG along with several original WW2 german items. Is this an original, or are they making copies. If you need another picture to help, let me know.
    thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gebruder grafrath dagger and hunting knife catalog
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum..and congrats on your first post Must of been a long sleep since 2012. It may be a copy..and judging paper in photographs are very difficult..and yes these catalogs are being reprinted. Thye content and images are still useful for the collector..no doubt and a useful tool..yet not sure if its authentic from the period. Rgards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

show photos of the binding and compare with this recent WKC catalog here Original and complete WKC catalog

Im going to say a recent reprint
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

it shows no sign of age.

Thank you for the assistance.

Welcome to WRF , I have to agree these show no age . Look forward to seeing your other purchases .
    Last edited by Australia; 05-04-2015 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Uploaded pic by accident with the forum runner app.

Hi Australia....cool knife..is it Grafrath related?