Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help in identifying 2 hunters for originality

Article about: Hello to all. I want to ask you for help in identifying 2 hunters for originality, I was told that this is the original, but I had doubts. More photos on the link [URL="https://ibb.co/a

?

Default Help in identifying 2 hunters for originality

Hello to all. I want to ask you for help in identifying 2 hunters for originality, I was told that this is the original, but I had doubts.
    More photos on the link
    [URL="https://ibb.co/album/6NQG1P"]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help in identifying 2 hunters for originality
    P
    Many

Hello Anonim...The forum requires that you do not use outside hosting services to upload images from and prefer you up load the images from your own computer.
    It will be amatter of time before at some point these images will disappear and this thread becomes useless.
    Please for any future postings upload from your computer saved images.

Please don't use picture hosting from other picture hosting sites for the forum

As far as the Forestry knives are concerned one of the Forestry Researchers will be along to comment on the 2 knives you posted.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

hi Larry. I, several times tried to upload photos through the forum, but the images were not loaded; it is very inconvenient to upload one image at a time, it's a pity that there is no way to upload many photos at a time, as on third-party services.

Sorry for the inconvenience ..it still doesnt change the request for future postings or this website will have alot of dead threads.

Try this link please which should help you upload many photos.
    With the system provided in the link..I myself would load 10 at a time.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos

Please give that a try for future postings ..because also It would be inconvenient for myself to take all your photos and upload it as well..thats why the services we provide also shown in this link as well will help you upload photos.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/techn...ns-how-advice/

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

it turned out to add a photo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help in identifying 2 hunters for originality   Help in identifying 2 hunters for originality  

Help in identifying 2 hunters for originality   Help in identifying 2 hunters for originality  

Help in identifying 2 hunters for originality   Help in identifying 2 hunters for originality  

?

The Eickhorn is a post war Hirschfänger ( easy to spot, etched logo and facing the wrong side, so double wrong)
    The distributer marked G. Schernick is most likely a WKC made one (3 Acorns on the grip which vary in size) that one is pre 1945.
    Issues are the rough quality, a bit beaten up, blade cleaned and retipped, the small skinner heavily cleaned, missing grip acorn.

Best
    Ger

?

on the blade "G. Schernick" I am very confused by the dark color of the etching, do not you? the etching on a small knife is very rough, unlike the etching on a large blade.

?

Quote by Anonim View Post
    on the blade "G. Schernick" I am very confused by the dark color of the etching, do not you? the etching on a small knife is very rough, unlike the etching on a large blade.
    The original background colour has almost been polished off, giving it this appearance, background vary from silver to blue or black.
    The skinner could be added later or even original to the set, as its very hard to find an Oberförster skinner now a days
    You have to look at the skinner on the reverse side, there should be a whole in top the rivet instead of a full rivet where the acorn pin should be stuck into.

Ger

Ger

?

If you meant the bow of the guard, then it is one-piece with the pommel.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help in identifying 2 hunters for originality   Help in identifying 2 hunters for originality  

?

No you misunderstood me.

its about the little knife, called a skinner or as the Germans say eun Beimesser.

please post a few pics of the little knife showing booth sides.
    Best
    Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast