Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Hunting dagger on the definition of Eichhorn

Article about: Hunting dagger on the definition of Eichhorn. I am very confused by the stigma. What do you think about this. many photos of the stigma added at the end of the album. Кинжал старш

?

Default Hunting dagger on the definition of Eichhorn

Hunting dagger on the definition of Eichhorn.
    I am very confused by the stigma.
    What do you think about this. many photos of the stigma added at the end of the album.
    Кинжал старшего лестничного - Google Photos

Hunting dagger on the definition of EichhornHunting dagger on the definition of EichhornHunting dagger on the definition of Eichhorn
    Last edited by Larry C; 10-02-2021 at 01:37 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hunting dagger on the definition of Eichhorn
    P
    Many

We do not allow outside photo hosting sites here.
    Please upload your photos correctly to your thread.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Yes. Post pictures. I was able to look at the pics on the link. Gerrit on here would be another opinion to be gathered from. I will only say that it is the roughest Eickhorn Squirrel trademark stamp I have observed on a blade and varies from any I have ever seen. The one on blade compared to the thumbnail of the trademark you show is not close and the type face is very crude. Just does not seem up to Eickhorn standards. Cutlasses are an area of my blade collecting I am studying further. First glance I am not comfortable with it. Ger and others will verify my mistake or verify it is a reproduction. Post those pictures here in that thread or link.
    Last edited by Rossi; 10-01-2021 at 06:26 PM.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

I would not even spend Gerrits money on that example.
    The logo itself is sloppy and scrawled on by hand ...and doesnt even come close to all the logos Eickhorn has made.

Yet you are in the correct forum so that you can read through and compare ..what these forestrys are really supposed to look like.

I also will repeat the same as what Ralph has stated that all photos must be uploaded onto any threads.

Once the item is sold ...that link will be dead and empty with no images an this thread will become useless to anyone else that may have questions.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Dito, as above. A poor reproduction.

?

Well all has been said, not much of an original period Eickhorn..

Ger