Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Otto Jung, his professional career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third Reich

Article about: Otto Jung born in 1891 joined the Bavarian army in 1909 and left the service in 1911 having the rank of a “Gefreiter” and became a Reservist. Traditional wise his companie ordered the Reserv

?

Default Otto Jung, his professional career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third Reich

Otto Jung born in 1891 joined the Bavarian army in 1909 and left the service in 1911 having the rank of a “Gefreiter” and became a Reservist.
    Traditional wise his companie ordered the Reservisten Krug which bears the names of all who served in that companie.
    This Krug is 0.5Ltr and in perfect condition, the glass eye of the lion thats attached to the lid has a complete picture of a soldier with his girl and a surrounding tekst saying: Weine nicht ich komme bals wieder ( Dont cry i’ll be back soon) and Reservist har ruh ( Reservist have R&R)
    The Garnison city of Germersheim has a long history starting in the Roman days up to being a Bundeswehr Kaserne and a US Depot.
    Otto Jung joined the army when Germany went to war in WW1, he started as a Gefreiter, then became a Uffz. ( Unteroffizier) to his final rank as a Sergeanten.
    In 1920 he started his Forester career as a Waltwärter with a years paycheck of 1200 Mark.
    During the great depression of 1928 he got promoted from Forstaufseher to Forstwart, his salary dropped to 1176 Mark.
    He slowly climbed up to Revierforstwart until he got promoted on 23th of november 1940 in Hitlers name to Oberforstwart.
    In 1942 he was instituted as an Oberforstwart in the Forstamt Ebensburg area with a years salary of 3574 Mark (being 3100 salary and an addition pay for a house of 474 mark.
    He survived the war as in his Wehrpass there was a Occupation Pass that expired on 31-12-1945
    I am very fortunate finding this complete lot that tells the story of a soldier during WW1 up tot he last days of the third Reich as a senior forester.
    This entire lot was hidding behind a large Cabinet-closet and saw light when the house was cleaned after the owner died.
    Enjoy the mint Eickhorn Hirschfänger (the cotton bag in which it was stored) Fyi i added the Eickhorn tag and the hangers.
    Enjoy this remarkable legacy of Otto Jung

Regards
    Ger

Otto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third Reich

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Otto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third Reich
    P
    Many

?

Otto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third Reich
    Otto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third Reich
    Otto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third Reich

?

Otto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third Reich

?

Otto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third Reich

- - ------- - -

Otto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third ReichOtto Jung, his professional  career in service of the Kaiser and in the Third Reich

This is the center piece of any collection as is the reason why it would be the center piece of this Forestry forum.

Thread Pinned

Let not anyone believe that all has been found in the Third Reich Era as is this unique and rare combination ..not only the Hirschfanger which this sub forum is full of them..but a dedicated stein and his wehrpass and following documentation.

Creme de la Creme !!
    Bravo Gerrit on a supreme find and a gracious thankyou for the Warrelics forum being the first to have it debut here.

Everything found matters in this hobby

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

What a stunning collection, real museum quality. So much to like but that hirschfanger is a jaw dropper, the gilt finish is faultless, and the squirrel's feet are pointing the right way!

MAP
    ?

Jaw dropper is an understatement!!!

And your photos do it justice
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Loving this Mr H... The information is amazing.. A few things I find great are the stein (krug) I would be more than happy to drink out of that lol. & the dagger is super too, I like the green felt at the top end of the blade lovely touch.. When we were talking about this over the weekend I thought to myself looking forward to seeing it all.. Cheers Terry.

fantastic grouping my friend,congrats

?

Very impressive Ger , what a super grouping

I echo all the guys kind words .

Regards Mac 66

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast