Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Please assist with hunting association dagger

Article about: Hello Dear Forum Members, Is this an authentic Third Reich period Hunting Association Dagger or a post 1945 creation. Thanks I’m advance to everyone! Dave.

Default Please assist with hunting association dagger

Hello Dear Forum Members,

Is this an authentic Third Reich period Hunting Association Dagger or a post 1945 creation.

Thanks I’m advance to everyone!
    Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please assist with hunting association dagger   Please assist with hunting association dagger  

Please assist with hunting association dagger   Please assist with hunting association dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please assist with hunting association dagger
    P
    Many

More pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please assist with hunting association dagger   Please assist with hunting association dagger  

Please assist with hunting association dagger   Please assist with hunting association dagger  

I'm not an expert, but I like what I see.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Well made post war DJS Hirschfänger.
    The give away here its the etched logo.
    The period Hörster HF that i owned all had stuck oval Logos.
    Pack is one of the exceptions to the rule that pre 1945 Hunting blades have stamped logos.
    Futhermore the stag below the pommelcap has been cut down quite a bit, thats a postwar feature, as pre 45 ones have carefully sought out stag grips.
    The pommelcap screw is also a giveaway.
    The DJS grip insignia is placed to high on the grip.

Regards
    Ger

Thank you very much for your most valued opinion, much appreciated! I can see these are a mine field.