Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Senior Forestry cutlass E.u.F.Hörster

Article about: Hi Everybody. I would like to share with you one new piece to my collection. Third Reich period forestry cutlass with stamped E.u.F.Hörster maker mark What do you think about this cutlass?

Default Senior Forestry cutlass E.u.F.Hörster

Hi Everybody. I would like to share with you one new piece to my collection. Third Reich period forestry cutlass with stamped E.u.F.Hörster maker mark
    What do you think about this cutlass?
    Thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Senior Forestry cutlass E.u.F.Hörster   Senior Forestry cutlass E.u.F.Hörster  

Senior Forestry cutlass E.u.F.Hörster   Senior Forestry cutlass E.u.F.Hörster  

Senior Forestry cutlass E.u.F.Hörster  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Senior Forestry cutlass E.u.F.Hörster
    P
    Many

Nice pair from the same maker
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Senior Forestry cutlass E.u.F.Hörster   Senior Forestry cutlass E.u.F.Hörster  

?

Very nice

Lovely piece.

?

Nice!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

I like the Hörster for Förster (on the right, last picture) it has the golden Portepee für erhobene Dienste, a correct period one.
    Can you show the one on the left?
    i would like to see the logo (is it stamped or etched?) and the hanger in detail (is the clip magnetic?)
    I guess you know it doesnt have the correct portepee on it?

Ger

Thank you for your comment.
    The cutlass on the left has a stamped logo.
    Magnetic clip.
    And yes the portepee is not correct, and the type of it still is a mystery for me.
    The cutlass on the left was also discussed here and got many good comment: Forestry cutlass E.u.F. Hörster A few questions

?

Quote by spikenail View Post
    Thank you for your comment.
    The cutlass on the left has a stamped logo.
    Magnetic clip.
    And yes the portepee is not correct, and the type of it still is a mystery for me.
    The cutlass on the left was also discussed here and got many good comment: Forestry cutlass E.u.F. Hörster A few questions
    I checked the link and i already commended it as a great period one, didnt remembered it, most be some kind of alzheimer light striking......

Thx for showing spike

Ger

Quote by gerrit View Post
    I checked the link and i already commended it as a great period one, didnt remembered it, most be some kind of alzheimer light striking......

Thx for showing spike

Ger
    Dont get old
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill